Thursday 29 November 2012

Changes made to the Final Magazine Advert


I thought that our recent magazine advert doesn't look good as I expected as there were some errors that I think we could change to make it looks better. These are:
  • The 'follow us on' down the bottom left corner of the page instead of 'follow us' makes it clearer to the audience on where they can follow her and which websites they are.
  • The font size of the website was bigger before but I made it smaller because I thought that it is not the main important texts that we want to portray to the audience.
  • The font size of the comment now is bigger than it was before. This is because I want the texts to stands out so people might buy her album.
  • At the end, I have to check if the comments and the magazine name are placed right at the centre of the page so it quickly grabs the audience's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment