Tuesday 27 November 2012

Changes made for the final digipak

Front Cover:

I have made the font size smaller than it was before so it fits perfectly on the area where I want to place it. I have placed it on the brighter side of her hair instead of having it on the darker shades because they can't see the word 'On' clearly.







Inside Cover (Left):

The layout and images are perfectly done so I didn't have to make some changes for it. They love how I have blended and scattered the photos on the right hand side of the page because it looks good. 












Inside Cover (Right):

I have cropped the picture of the female artist so the image doesn't look stretched and pixelated. 





Back Cover & Spine:
I have to get rid of the three other songs because we need to keep with the conventions of a digipak. Also I have changed the font size from 16 to 18 so the back cover doesn't look empty. I have to find white colours on the company logos so it stands out well and also I have to change the black colours on the copyright because it was not clear. I need to place the bar code at the bottom of the page because it was too much information at the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment